Low Voltage Reactors for Filters, PV Systems and Capacitor Bank Protection
PolyGap® by Hans von Mangoldt
Reactor Technology at its best.
Hans von Mangoldt is the world’s premier producer of reactors for use in harmonic filters, alternative energy filters, and capacitor banks. Mangoldt offers exclusive PolyGap® core construction for minimum stray flux, minimum losses due to harmonics, and precise, balanced inductance in all three phases. Hans von Mangoldt has become the standard for excellence in reactor (inductor) design due to their precise inductance, accurate design and performance characteristics. Mangoldt low voltage reactors (inductors) improve the performance of power quality filters. UL listed Single phase and 3-phase reactors.
Low Voltage PolyGap® Reactors
3 phase & Single phase
- Harmonic Filter reactors – inductors
- Capacitor De-tuning reactors
- PWM Filter reactors
- Reactors for active filters
- Reactors for wind turbine converters
- Reactors for photovoltaic PV system converters
- Grid-Tie inverter filter reactors
- Construction: Iron Core.
- Voltage: 600-volt class and up to 35 kV.
- Phases: 1-phase, 3-phase, DC.
- Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, other.
- Waveforms: Sine wave, PWM, DC.
- Approvals: cULus up to 690 Vac
Low Voltage Routine Test: Inductance at RMS current, Inductance linearity, Dielectric test.
Type Test: Inductance, Q-factor, power losses and temperature rise tested with specified (or actual) harmonic currents. Inductance linearity, dielectric voltage test.