Medium Voltage Reactors for Harmonic Filters, Capacitor Bank Protection and More.
by Hans von Mangoldt
Reactor Technology at its best.
Hans von Mangoldt is the world’s premier producer of medium voltage reactors for use in harmonic filters, alternative energy filters and capacitor banks. Mangoldt offers exclusive PolyGap® core construction for minimum stray flux, minimum losses due to harmonics, and precise, balanced inductance in all three phases. Hans von Mangoldt has become the standard for excellence in reactor (inductor) design due to their precise inductance, accurate design and performance characteristics. Computer designed PolyGap® cores enable Mangoldt reactors to maintain constant inductance over a wide range of current and frequency. The complete assembly is impregnated using a sophisticated vacuum-pressure impregnation process to achieve minimum losses and reduced noise dissipation. All medium voltage reactors include anti-vibration rubber-metal mounting brackets.
Medium Voltage Reactors Up to 35kV
- Harmonic Filter reactors – inductors
- Capacitor De-tuning reactors
- PWM Filter reactors
- Reactors for active filters
- Reactors for wind turbine converters
- Reactors for photovoltaic PV system converters
- Grid-Tie inverter filter reactors
- Construction: Iron Core.
- Voltage: 600 volt class and up to 35 kV.
- Phases: 1-phase, 3-phase, DC.
- Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, other.
- Waveforms: Sine wave, PWM, DC.
- Approvals: cULus
Medium Voltage Routine Test: Inductance and power losses measured with harmonic currents present, inductance linearity and dielectric test.
Type Test: Inductance, watts loss and temperature rise all with harmonics as agreed upon with customer. Lightning impulse voltage (BIL) test
Visit Hans von Mangoldt site:www.mangoldt.com