Allied Industrial Marketing
About Us – Allied Industrial Marketing, Inc. (AIM, Inc.) began business in January, 2003 as a technical marketing consultancy specializing in electrical power quality components and application technical services for power quality problems.
Today, Allied Industrial Marketing serves the power quality industry as an unbiased independent resource for a variety of power quality services including harmonic analysis, filter design and simulation, training and seminars, power quality diagnosis as well as technical marketing support for key components required for the assembly of high performance power quality equipment.
Allied Industrial Marketing Credentials
Power Quality Experience
- Over 30 years in power quality field
- Power Quality Filter Design
- Application Engineering
- Trained ANSYS Simplorer® user
- Over 30 years combined marketing management experience
- Specialize in industrial marketing for power quality components
Teaching / Training / Seminars
- Presented over 100 Power Quality seminars
- Many published & presented technical articles
- Asst. Adjunct Professor at MSOE (20 years)
Allied Industrial Marketing Principals:
- BS Electrical Engineering Technology (1981)
- MBA with marketing emphasis (1989)
- Member IEEE, AEE, AFE, WAEE, PFMA.
- Trained for Simplorer® Software Applications
- AAS Marketing Management
- Recipient of the 2005 “Excellence in Marketing” award
- Trained for Google Adwords & Google Analytics
Please find our Company Page at: