Our Goal is to help you solve or prevent power quality problems.
Solving Power Quality Problems in 3 Steps or Less:
1. Call us to explain your problem and objectives
2. Provide electrical single line diagram
3. Supply any power quality data you may have collected
Allied Industrial Marketing engineers have three decades of experience in analyzing, troubleshooting and solving power quality problems. In many cases, we can diagnose the power quality problem based on a review of your single line diagram, analysis of collected data combined with your description of the problem. Drawing from our experience, and using computerized simulation tools, we try to get to the root cause of the problem quickly with a diagnosis of the power quality problem at the lowest possible cost.
The first step is to call us and talk with our power quality engineers.
Call us today (or email) to get started on resolving your power quality problem.
In many cases, the diagnosis of the power quality problem
can be made from our office – without the need for a facility visit. Save time and money.
We invite Facility Maintenance Managers, Electricians or anyone responsible for facility power to call and enlist our help.
PQ Reports include:
- Review single line diagram for sources of power quality disturbances
- Analyze power quality data (collect yourself or use local contractor-if needed)
- Run simulations to evaluate the problem and alternative solutions
- Recommend appropriate solution
Example of PQ Problems:
- Harmonic Distortion
- Low Power Factor
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Voltage
- Transformer or reactor overheating
- Equipment Malfunctions/Failure
Our Typical Clients for Power Quality Diagnosis:
- Facility Managers
- Data centers
- Power electronics equipment manufacturers
- Power quality equipment manufacturers
- OEMs and system integrators
- Food & beverage industry
- Oil and water pumping systems
- Rectifier & welding equipment manufacturers
- Industrial & commercial facilities
- Electrical Contractors