Interpretation & Analysis of Power Quality Data – Monitored or Collected
When you or your electrical contractor collects power system monitoring data, the next step is to get an Interpretation & Analysis of Power Quality Data. You need to know whether or not there are any power quality disturbances that may be causing equipment problems or leading to problems. In other cases, you may want a general assessment of your facility’s power quality as a benchmark, with an idea as to what to watch for in the future.
Experienced Engineers offer Interpretation & Analysis of Power Quality Data. Our Power Quality Specialists at Allied Industrial Marketing can help you to fully understand what all the data means to you and your facility. Generally, we would need to see your single line diagram, review the data you collected and then understand if there are any problems you have experienced recently.
We will provide you with a written report containing:
- Our observations relating to significant power quality events/data
- Explanation of the power quality data
- Recommendations to resolve specific power quality issues
- Recommendations to maintain power quality level for the future
The first step is to call us and talk with our power quality engineers.
Call us today (or email) to get started on resolving your power quality problem.
In many cases, the diagnosis of the power quality problem
can be made from our office – without the need for a facility visit. Save time and money.
We invite Facility Maintenance Managers, Electricians or anyone responsible for facility power to call and enlist our help.
Example of PQ Problems:
- Harmonic Distortion
- Low Power Factor
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Voltage
- Harmonic Resonance
- Voltage Flicker (Lighting)
- Transformer or Reactor Overheating
- Equipment Malfunctions/Failure
- Facility Managers
- Data centers
- Power electronics equipment manufacturers
- Power quality equipment manufacturers
- OEMs and system integrators
- Food & beverage industry
- Oil and water pumping systems
- Rectifier & welding equipment manufacturers
- Industrial & commercial facilities
- Electrical Contractors