We can design a broad range of power quality filter designs.
Allied Industrial Marketing can design a wide variety of power quality filters for use in solving harmonic distortion, voltage notching, power factor, and pulse width modulation (PWM) voltage distortion problems. Additionally, we can optimize your existing filter designs and define accurate specifications for the key filter components (reactors and capacitors). Call us, Email or Contact Us with your goals and objectives for power quality filter designs. Harmonic filter designs follow the guidelines of IEEE-1531.
- Design filters to solve power quality problems
- Provide complete filter circuit and component specifications
- Provide simulated expectations for filter performance
Our Power Quality Filter Design Capabilities:
- Tuned harmonic filters (single or multiple frequencies)
- Low pass (wideband) harmonic filters for VFDs and UPS.
- 12 & 18 pulse converter for standard 6-pulse drives
- L-C-L filters for grid-tie inverter systems
- L-C Sinewave (dv/dt) filters for motors operated on PWM inverters
- Filters for VFD operated submersible motors
- 5% THD-i Filters
- Harmonic filters for rectifiers and battery chargers
Typical Clients for Filter Design:
- Power Quality Equipment Manufacturers
- Power Electronics Equipment Manufacturers
- OEMs & System Integrators
- Design & Engineering Firms